Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Proctor, Proctor - give me the news!....

Call Center customer:  "Do you [JPL] provide proctoring services?"

(Ever since this question came to me in the call center, I've had Robert Palmer's Bad Case of Lovin' You stuck in my head, but I digress.)

Of course, the answer is "no, we most certainly do not," but then I'm never sure where to refer the customer who is looking for proctoring services.

It just so happens that the National College Tester Center provides a free referral service through their Consortium of College Testing Centers, primarily to facilitate distance learning.  There are two members in our area:
Note:  Both sites offer proctoring by appointment-only, and are fee-based.

If you find other local sources, feel free to list them in the "comments."

1 comment:

TR said...

So, basically, you have to pay in order to take an exam, in addition to the tuition and other fees and costs? Such a deal!

Thanks for letting us know about this, Greg. My only question is what took us so long to figure out there were alternatives out there? Duh!