Thursday, April 1, 2010

Special Announcement - Refman's Paper Accepted at Conference

I've been quietly working on this very important paper for awhile now, but now that it has been accepted by the review committee, I can make this announcement.


I'm very proud to say that my paper - On The Visualization of a Search - has been accepted for inclusion in this year's Information Technology:  New Horizons conference to be held in Vancouver next month, where I'll be making a presentation on how librarians are using search engines to help propel forward new technologies in the field of digital information and communications.


I've embedded the paper for your reading pleasure:


On The Visualization of a Search

1 comment:

JPM said...

Very impressive-I think this paper shows that you're ready to move up the corporate ladder and am putting your name in the hat for our next admin supervisor. Congrats :)