Friday, October 17, 2008

Refman Welcomes You

Hello everyone.

Since I'm now enrolled in the very time consuming and laborious JPL 2.0 Training (note to managers -- if you can't find me, umm, I'm probably doing homework or something), I thought I would apply my newly acquired skills from said training and bring my previous publication -- This Week in Reference -- into the 21st Century and be a bit more interactive.

I plan on using this space to keep everyone up to date on new arrivals, shifting & weeding, and other things that have something to do with Reference.

Also, various Reference-related rants may be published here at my discretion (or indiscretion as the case may be).

If you have a blog, or use a Web-based aggregator such as Google Reader, you can subscribe to this site to be notified of updates. Or I can just email the link each time I guess.

Alright people! Let's get wiki with it!

4 comments:

JPM said...

Bravo!

TR said...

It's about time you starting sharing your talents with a wider audience! Those of us who have enjoyed your previous posts are eagerly anticipating your blog. This may be the start of something big (or at least 15 minutes of fame, anyway).

Mike Shell said...

Yay!

Glad you're doing this. I've subscribed in Bloglines.com, and I'll link to it on The Surly Librarian.

Mike

Brownink said...

If you ever give up being a coveted Librarian possibly

Comedian Hmm comes to mind as a new career.

You have the skills trust me you do :-))